License Agreement for the 2017 Canadian Clean Technology Industry Report
By clicking “I AGREE” you are entering into a legally binding agreement. Due to the unique nature of the 2017 Canadian Clean Technology Industry Report, the following License Agreement contains several unique and non-standard terms including, among other things, restrictions on your ability to use the Report, to copy it, or to provide access to it to others. To access the Report, you must agree to each of the terms in the License Agreement. Please take the time to review each term carefully before entering into the License Agreement.
By clicking “I AGREE” to this License Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The 2017 Canadian Clean Technology Industry Report (the “2016 Report”) is © 2017 Analytica Advisors Inc.
- The 2017 Report is protected under Canada’s intellectual property law and is made available under license to subscribers in both the public and private sector. Subscribers include companies who participated in the research for the 2017 Report as well as public and private sector entities.
- Upon payment of the license fee, you will hold a license to use, for your own purposes and benefit only, the 2017 Report for a period of 12 months. For example, should the subscription be paid March 15, 2017, you will hold a license from March 15, 2017 to March 15, 2018.
- You shall not assign or sub-license any of the rights granted by this License Agreement or permit any other person, company, agency, crown corporation, foundation or other entity to read, use, copy or transmit the 2017 Report in whole or in part. You shall not use information from the 2017 Report to offer or provide consulting services to others.
- The license fee for the 2017 Report is $3000 plus HST, GST and/or PST as applicable.
- The 2017 Canadian Clean Technology Industry Report remains the property of Analytica Advisors. It may be referenced as: Analytica Advisors, 2017 Canadian Clean Technology Industry Report (Ottawa, 2017), www.analytica-advisors.com
- Analytica Advisors Inc. may terminate this License Agreement with immediate effect at any time and you shall have no further rights whatsoever in or to the 2017 Report should you breach any of the terms set out in this License Agreement.
- On expiry or termination of this License Agreement, you shall within 5 business days: (i) return to Analytica Advisors Inc. all copies (including physical and electronic copies) of the 2017 Report in your possession or under your control; or, (ii) certify in writing to Analytica Advisors that you have destroyed all such copies.